- Origin: Galantino olive groves.
- Cultivar: Coratina.
- Harvesting: By hand, from October to November.
- Milling: Granite stones.
- Extraction: Cold extraction.
- Packaging: 5000 numbered bottles.
- Color: Olive green with golden yellow reflections.
- Smell: Fruity, fresh, herbaceous, penetrating and powerful, with hints of artichoke and cardoon.
- Flavour: Intensely fruity, with pleasant and remarkable bitter and spicy notes, in perfect harmony with a rich complex of plant hints and persistent aromatic notes. Herbaceous aftertaste, with almond and artichoke notes.
- Panel Test: At least 8.