- Origin: Galantino olive groves
- Cultivar: Coratina, Ogliarola, Peranzana, Leccino, Nocellara, Carolea
- Harvest: By hand, from October to November
- Milling: Granite stones
- Extraction: Cold, by skimming
- Packaging: 5000 numbered bottles
- Color: golden yellow with olive green hues.
- Smell: fresh, herbal, penetrating and powerful, with notes of almond, enriched by delicate floral scents and references to tomato leaf that create a complex and elegant bouquet.
- Taste: fruity, delicate, with very slight bitter and spicy notes, in perfect harmony with a rich complex of plant scents and soft persistent aromatic notes.
- Panel test: at least 8