It is cold extracted from Puglia selected olives, milled with traditional granite millstones.
In his blend the main variety is the sweet Ogliarola Barese, slightly reinforced in character with the intense flavor of Coratina.
The result is an oil with a slight taste, perfect to be combined with delicate dishes, raw or cooked.
- Origin: North of Bari – Apulia.
- Cultivar: Ogliarola and Coratina.
- Proccessing: within 24 hours of collection.
- Milling: granite stones.
- Extraction: cold extraction.
- Color: Golden yellow with olive-green hues.
- Smell: Light fruity
- Taste: Fruity, with hints of herbs and almond aftertaste
Fish, salads, white meats, dishes with a delicate taste.