This olive oil is obtained by cold extraction from selected olives of typical Apulian varieties Ogliarola and Coratina, milled with traditional granite millstones.
The perfect balance between the characters of the two precious cultivars makes it an oil with a harmonious and balanced flavor, ideal for everyday use, on the table or for cooking.
- Origin: North of Bari / Apulia.
- Cultivar: Coratina and Ogliarola.
- Proccessing: Within 24 hours of collection.
- Milling: Granite stones.
- Extraction: Cold extraction
- Color: Golden yellow with olive-green hues.
- Odor: Medium fruity
- Taste: fruity with hints of artichoke and almond aftertaste
Seasoning of vegetables, legumes, soups, bruschetta, grilled meats. Recommended also for cooking and frying.