Organic DOP Terra di Bari – Castel del Monte
Cold extracted from Coratina olives picked in the olive groves of the area north of Bari, is an extra virgin olive oil whose quality is guaranteed by a double certification: the Protected Designation of Origin “Terra di Bari” and that of the ICEA, which ensures compliance with organic farming dictates.
- Area: Bisceglie, Andria, Trani, Corato, Barletta.
- Olive varieties: Coratina (min. 80%), other cultivars.
- Harvest: By hand by December 31.
- Processing: Within 24 hours of collection.
- Milling: Granite stones
- Extraction: Cold.
- Color: Green with yellow highlights.
- Odor: intense fruity.
- Taste: Fruity with bitter and spicy overtones
Seasoning of vegetables, legumer, soups, bruschetta, grilled meats.