Cold extracted from selected olives of typical Apulian varieties Coratina and Ogliarola, milled with traditional granite stones, is an extra virgin organic olive oil with a harmonious and balanced taste, great for everyday use, raw or cooked. Certificate and guaranteed by ICEA, is produced with olives cultivated according to the rigid disciplinary of the biological agriculture.
- Area: North Bari (Apulia).
- Olive varieties: Coratina and Ogliarola.
- Harvest: By hand by December 31.
- Processing: Within 24 hours of collection.
- Milling: Granite stones
- Extraction: Cold.
- Color: Golden yellow with olive green hues.
- Odor: Medium fruity with hints of herbs.
- Taste: Fruity with almond aftertaste.
Seasoning of salads, pasta, soups. Also suitable for baking and frying.