PDO – Terra di Bari Castel del Monte
As indicated in the strict PDO Terra di Bari product specification, it is an extra virgin olive oil cold extracted from olives harvested in the olive groves of the North Bari area. The prevalence of Coratina olives makes it an olive oil with a strong flavor, ideal to accompany savory dishes with strong character.
- Origin: Bisceglie, Andria, Trani, Corato, Barletta.
- Olive varieties: Coratina 80%, other varieties 20%
- Processing: within 24 hours of collection
- Milling: granite stones
- Extraction: Cold extraction.
- Color: Green with yellow highlights
- Aroma: Intense fruity.
- Taste: intense fruity with bitter and spicy notes
Seasoning of vegetables, legumes, soups, bruschetta, grilled meats.